On delivery of products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the contract without giving any reason during 14 days. This reflection period commences on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur.
2. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known using the model form. After the consumer has made known that he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of a proof of shipment.
4. If the customer has not made known that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, respectively, after the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 have expired the product has not been returned to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
When providing services:
5. When providing services, the consumer has the option to dissolve the contract without giving any reason for at least 14 days, starting on the day of entering into the contract.
6. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and / or at the latest upon delivery.
Exclusion of right of withdrawal
The entrepreneur can exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer’s specifications;
which are clearly of a personal nature;
which cannot be returned due to their nature;
that can spoil or age quickly;
the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
for individual newspapers and magazines;
for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be performed on a specific date or during a specific period;
whose delivery has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the reflection period has expired;
concerning bets and lotteries.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.